Baxter Regional Medical Center COVID-19 Hotline
870- 508-7001, available daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Arkansas Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 1-800-803-7847
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital hotline for concerns regarding children: 1-800-743-3616
- UAMS: 1-800-632-4502
CDC Resource Guides
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage.
- Latest Updates from the CDC on the current situation.
- About COVID-19: how the disease spreads, its symptoms, and what to do if you become ill.
- COVID-19 What Older Adults Need to Know
- What You Need to Know about Handwashing
- How to Protect Yourself Against COVID-19
White House Corona Virus Task Force
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19); information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Situation Dashboard; includes an interactive world map with current cases.
- Advice for the Public
Johns Hopkins University
- Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center; includes a real-time map that tracks Coronavirus COVID-19 cases around the world