1. Feeling crafty? Check out Creativebug! Experience the joy of making with over 1000 award-winning video classes taught by top designers and artists. Click on the image below to find your newest craft project!
2. Have fun doing some “At Home Discoveries” presented by the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock.
Want to go more in depth? Check out these STEM Activities for all ages!
3. Read a book! Have you heard of Tumblebooks for children of all ages or Library2Go? All are great resources for online reading!
To access Tumblebooks without a Library Card, please go below…
www.TeenBookCloud.com – Grade 7-12 ebook database
Direct Link: https://www.
www.AudioBookCloud.com – This site is an ALL ages audio book database, however the direct link below provides direct access to the children’s section. (If you want to switch to the TEEN section, change the 33 in the link to 221.
Direct Link: http://www.
audiobookcloud.com/autologin. aspx?U=tumble2020&P=A3b5c6& categoryID=33
www.TumbleMath.com – K-6 math ebook database
Direct Link: https://www.tumblemath.
For Library2Go access click on the photo below:
4. Enjoy the beautiful weather with a picnic outside, go for a walk, pull out the sidewalk chalk, or ride a bike!
5. Working on school work and not sure how to finish a problem? Check out Brainfuse where online tutors can help you get through your homework!
6. Do you have a favorite children’s author? So many children’s authors are doing online read-alouds and activities. Go through this list and see if you can find our favorite! We even spotted Mo Willems!
7. Looking for something new? LibraryIQ at home has resources for adults!! You can find links about how to enjoy your spare time, learn new career skills, and develop a new hobby. Click the picture below for some super awesome ideas!!